The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra

Go down 
+2
Pwnking
Wardog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra Empty
PostSubject: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm

From the guy that brought us the Mummy and Van Helsing, Summers brings us GI Joe.

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra Gi_joe_poster

I saw this movie yesterday with my fellow Bullshitters and I have to admit, it was a very decent film. The thing I liked the most about it was it never took itself too seriously and understood that it was a movie based on a toy line. There were some corny jokes, there were some good jokes. There were great scenes ( Paris Chase) and there were some cringeworthy ones as well ( 2/3 of the flashbacks). For me, my favorite character was Stormshadow who was an all out badass that cannot complete a scene without killing someone. I realized that there wasn't much of a budget since some of the CG-I in this film was nauseating.

Bottom line- It's a Hasbro movie, walk in thinking anything else and your bound to be dissappointed. I enjoyed myself and that's all that matters to me. So please, discuss...
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

And now I wanna buy all the toys cause that's how Hasbro movies work
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 pm

I've been meaning to see it. All of my friends are telling me its a great movie. Just for the record though generally I dont expect much from adaptations but this seems like a good attempt.

Question though Wardog, on your bullshiters rating system, what would you rate this movie?
Back to top Go down
Naruzen

Naruzen

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I still have some G.I. Joe toys, still have yet to see the movie. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Virtuous Seraph

The Virtuous Seraph

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 pm

I've certainly heard big things about this one. Supposedly, it's supposed to be like Transformers and Iron Man combined.

That's some big talk.
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Personally I would give this movie a 7/10. It was enjoyable but not OMG THIS IS THE SHIZZITS!!! Again, this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Well you're opinion I hold in high standards because you and the rest of the bullshiters seem to be a group of people who really appreciate films. I wa just curious to know what you thought. I'll definitly see it now
Back to top Go down
CamOtaku

CamOtaku

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Lmao i played the game and what can i say....umm.....IT SUCKED XD

All you have to do is hold down the B Button (wii version) and runn around and u basically cant die -____-

Fun for 10 mins and if u have co-op but if not then naw dont get it go cut yourself or get MGS4 or somethin worth your time XD

Movie was cool tho!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sasuke1534
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe The Rise of Cobra   GI Joe The Rise of Cobra Empty

Back to top Go down

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Video Game Goodness :: General Chat-
Jump to: