The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Bullshitters Rating System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wardog
Admin

PostSubject: The Bullshitters Rating System   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Just thought I'd elaborate on what those numbers really mean. Let's break it down one by one...

1- This movie is a waste of time and disc space. We would rather watch a Fred video on Youtube then sit through this crap.

2- A real stupid movie, bad plot, bad acting, totally boring, but has at least 1 or 2 enjoyable scenes

3- Bad movie but had some potential

4- Dull movie, it may have a good story though the acting is very bad, may have good effects but the story sucks, a good way to kill an afternoon if we really have nothing better to do.

5- Has a couple good moments but overall really was not worth the trip, should be shorter and contain a better plot,action,etc.

6- Really corny but a bit enjoyable. Nothing too great but nothing really awful either. A couple changes would make it better.

7- Average. The average movie you eventually watch once a year on TNT and such. The good is balanced with the bad though overall, the bad could be done without.

8- Getting Better, the movie has some good parts and kept us entertained. About one or two scenes were uneeded and the movie would be better without them.

9- A reallly good movie that we look forward to seeing again. Not that many unneeded footage almost great but has a couple irritating flaws.

10- This movie makes life worth living and is the best thing since having a threesome with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Elizabeth Hurley. It's a shame that very few movies actually reach this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelostworld.forumotion.com
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Interesting list a lot of them made me laugh but I am curious enough to ask hat moviesyou rate a 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheThrill007

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Funny how those threesomes never seem to happen to Wardog..... must happen for everyone else though....I think we all rated a ten somewhere down the line except Wardog.
Plus I had more than one 10 rating so it seems that not only am I having a threesome with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Elizabeth Hurley but I'm also getting it on with Ali Larter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wardog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

On the contrary, so far the movies you guys have ranked 10 out of 10 make a disgrace to JLH and Elizabeth's name. I mean really Thrill, Transformers? I know it was a good movie but....really?

So yea, your threesome is an illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelostworld.forumotion.com
TheThrill007

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Sorry but that's your opinion......... dont get testy with me because you aren't getting any action. Now if you excuse me, the girls and I want to watch Transformers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   

Back to top Go down

The Bullshitters Rating System
Page 1 of 1