The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellsPride

Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!   Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Ok well I seem to be starting every section of the forum so far so why not this one?

I'm a cool cat who loves to have fun and make people laugh but my duties as a mod come first cause as this forum gets bigger it will get chaotic so I must enforce all of the rules. Other than that feel free to PM me for anything of the sort and dont forget to check out me and Wardogs playthrough of Super Mario RPG.

Take care!

HellsPride OUT
Back to top Go down
Turbos

PostSubject: Re: Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!   Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm

You sound somewhat decent. Hi.
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!   Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

I guess thats a compliment? lol Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!   Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Run in fear, HELLSPRIDE IS HERE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Video Game Goodness :: Hello/Farewell-
Jump to: