The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something a bit original

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newtype2099

Something a bit original Empty
PostSubject: Something a bit original   Something a bit original EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 pm

instead of taling about a game series that exists currently, how about we discuss what we would create if we were game devs?

I was personally thinking about creating a Dark Tower series of games, featuring Blind Guardian music. and it would play in third-person, and later on, have a multi-player feature of sorts. it would start with Rolands quest in the Desert, and the sounds of the sand flying around you would blare in the BG sounds, and when you get to the remains of the Man in Blacks camp, the flashback starts to your trip into the town, which you get to control and kill everyone in style of your choosing.

of course, I'd have to break the novels down into parts of the game. like the first 3 books will be one game, the next 2 will be merged into one game, and the third game will consist of the last 3 books, and the Final Boss will be changed into something that would finally glorify the Crimson King.

beyond that, though. I was also thinknig about a company that exclusively made video games based on Comics. and actually oing everything in my power to get every hero or villain right. Think: The Incredible Hulk, Ultimate Destruction with Red faction: Guerrilla's Geo Mod 2.0 physics/destruction tools.
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Something a bit original   Something a bit original EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Never read the books but the way you display this idea seems very creative. I am quite curious if this should be the kind of topic that should be moved to the FGG or not.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Something a bit original   Something a bit original EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm

well. my friend is taking Game Programming, and I'm going to take MLT classes, get an Associate Degree there, make some money, then go into Game Development, and potentially business. He and I have read the books, and hell. if we got the money to start, you can damn well know we wont stop until its as perfect as it can get.

so if it gets moved onto the FGG area, I guess I can spoil it all for you, even though that is 7 novels...
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Something a bit original   Something a bit original EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:23 am

Ah cool, I am going to colledge for game design myself although I am taking multiple classes for visual effects and all because being applied for game development is not an easy thing to do. Wish you the best of luck though.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something a bit original   Something a bit original Empty

Back to top Go down

Something a bit original
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Video Game Goodness :: Official Video Game Chat-
Jump to: