The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Favorite Games

Go down 
+5
Kouga
Pwnking
Regret89
Wardog
HellsPride
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HellsPride

Personal Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm

As the title says I ask what your personal favorite games, I say personal favorite and not favorite of all time because your personal favorite can change and this topic can keep being updated.

Just at the moment what games have you guys been hooked on? I've been fixated on Final Fantasy 9 for the last few days myself
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Nice, I really like IX because it goes back to the way the original was and Vivi is one of my favorite characters. At the moment I am really enjoying the Prime series though you should know right now I'm busy with Super Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
Regret89

Regret89

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

I guess right now I'm gonna have to say Blazblue... Haven't had so much fun with a fighting game in a long time

Last edited by Regret89 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Regret89
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Im personaly gonna go with Final Fantasy VI. as for what im addicted to..... Final Fantasy V just so i can use the Blue Mage and Yugioh Stardust Accelerator (its a guilty pleasure)
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Personal favorites... Hmm, It's a tie between Ogre Battle 64, and Lufia II, Videogames with heavy anime overtones for oldfashioned viddeo games. The Game play was pretty "average"(according to most gamers) But the story and charactes enhanced the feel of the game play to way above 5/5.

Although atm I'm playing persona 3, and Ffx-2. FFX-2 is one of the most repetitive games ever, BUT just try playing it when your sleep deprived, the plot will blow your mind.
Back to top Go down
The Virtuous Seraph

The Virtuous Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm playing the hell out of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, as well as my third run through Okami. And I'm starting Pokemon FireRed again.

I plan on playing the Persona games, but I have to get through the English butchery of the first one.

HellsPride wrote:
I've been fixated on Final Fantasy 9 for the last few days myself

IX is my favorite. Freya Crescent is my favorite Final Fantasy character of all time.
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 pm

The Virtuous Seraph wrote:
I'm playing the hell out of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, as well as my third run through Okami. And I'm starting Pokemon FireRed again.

I plan on playing the Persona games, but I have to get through the English butchery of the first one.

HellsPride wrote:
I've been fixated on Final Fantasy 9 for the last few days myself

IX is my favorite. Freya Crescent is my favorite Final Fantasy character of all time.

You sir are my God I started playing Tactics too like 3days ago! And I cant get enough of it! Although Yesterday I bought Chrono Trigger for DS and oh God its as good as always.

And yes Freya is byfar the most epic FF character ever
Back to top Go down
Naruzen

Naruzen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Personal Favorite?

Most likely would have to be Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, never, ever, gets old.
Back to top Go down
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 am

I recently began playing Soul Reaver for the PSX. and, I'm flabbergasted it doesnt get talked about much, anywhere. for a PSX game, holy shit. the music fits the mood of vengeance and death, and the narration is AWESOME. the combat is ehh. but being its age it was passable. the only way to kill enemies to to impale them. and that, my friends, is what makes a game EPIC.
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:26 pm

[quote="newtype2099"]I recently began playing Soul Reaver for the PSX. quote]

I havent played that game in like 6 years! Great choice! As an update I have been on Gears of war a lot recently. Trying to get the "Seriously..." achievement.
Back to top Go down
CamOtaku

CamOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 pm

My Personal Favouite...oh gawd.

Well lemme see i have 2 atm

1. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

2. Super Smash Bros Brawl

yup those are them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sasuke1534
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Favorite Games   Personal Favorite Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Favorite Games