The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games You're Looking Forward To?

Go down 
+2
Wardog
Regret89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Regret89

Regret89

Games You're Looking Forward To? Empty
PostSubject: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

By games you're looking forward to I mean stuff that's been announced but isn't out yet... Such as FF13.. For now I'm gonna have to say...

Assassin's Creed II (Xbox 360)

Bioshock 2 (Xbox 360)

Final Fantasy XIII (Hopefully on PS3 but if I don't have one when it comes out then 360)

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Metroid: Other M (Wii)

That's all I can think of at the moment

Edit: And don't even get me started on Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii)... Ever since I played the REmake of the first game on gamecube I always thought it would be awesome if they remade 2 like that.. Same gameplay but boosted graphics and maybe some new rooms and stuff just like REmake... So much potential wasted on a damned rail shooter... Being a big RE fan I'll probably still get it but it just annoys the hell out of me

Last edited by Regret89 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Regret89
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm

For me, I already have New Super Mario Bro. Wii on reserve. My family can't wait for Uncharted 2- Among Thieves since we love the whole Indiana Jones gig. God of War III is a definite and Metroid Other M seems very interesting. The new Castlevania made by Hideo Kojima caught me interest as well.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm

I personally as a Guitar Hero fan can not wait for Van Halen to come out, I have it pre ordered along with GH5.

However as a gamer my main concerns are Assasins Creed 2 and Bioshock 2. Nothing else as of late seems to catch my eye
Back to top Go down
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm

I organize the games I want into thus: OMFG GET IT NOW!!!111" and "its an afterthought. get it when the price drops."

on the OMFG one, there are three for this year, and 4 for next year.

OMFG:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (pre-ordered and ready to play as The Joker on Launch Day.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Fallout 3 GOTY edition
God of War 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Dead Rising 2

Afterthoughts:

Ghostbusters
Brutal Legend
Dead Space
Infamous
Prototype

and a few others.

I'm not feeling too excited by a whole lot this gen. which is why, beyond those 2 categories up there, I'm working tirelessly to work on my massive last-gen collection.
Back to top Go down
Naruzen

Naruzen

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP) [Porbably won't get into U.S. until next year]

Metroid: Other M (Wii)

WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS)

Zelda Spirit Tracks (DS)

Pokemon SoulSilver HeartGold (DS)

Not really looking foward to any Mario games.
Back to top Go down
lightningspirit

lightningspirit

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

I have a few games that I really want to see come out NOW!

Kingdom Hearts BBS (I know it's coming out Jan 9th 2010 in Japan but i need the American release soon!) (PSP)

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (I already have the Japanese version for my DS and it's a great game but I'd like to know what the characters are saying too.) (DS)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Not sure if it will come out next year but I sure hope so.) (Wii)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lightningspirit78
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Well since some time went by I thought I might as well revamp my list...

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Metroid Other M

Castlevania Lord of Shadows

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 ( Shut those Naysayers for at least a year or two for the love of god they need a life)

Ys 7 ( Highly underrated hacknslash RPG gets a PSP port? hoo ha!)
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Looking Forward To?   Games You're Looking Forward To? Empty

Back to top Go down

Games You're Looking Forward To?
Page 1 of 1