The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullshitters Rating System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

The Bullshitters Rating System Empty
PostSubject: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Just thought I'd elaborate on what those numbers really mean. Let's break it down one by one...

1- This movie is a waste of time and disc space. We would rather watch a Fred video on Youtube then sit through this crap.

2- A real stupid movie, bad plot, bad acting, totally boring, but has at least 1 or 2 enjoyable scenes

3- Bad movie but had some potential

4- Dull movie, it may have a good story though the acting is very bad, may have good effects but the story sucks, a good way to kill an afternoon if we really have nothing better to do.

5- Has a couple good moments but overall really was not worth the trip, should be shorter and contain a better plot,action,etc.

6- Really corny but a bit enjoyable. Nothing too great but nothing really awful either. A couple changes would make it better.

7- Average. The average movie you eventually watch once a year on TNT and such. The good is balanced with the bad though overall, the bad could be done without.

8- Getting Better, the movie has some good parts and kept us entertained. About one or two scenes were uneeded and the movie would be better without them.

9- A reallly good movie that we look forward to seeing again. Not that many unneeded footage almost great but has a couple irritating flaws.

10- This movie makes life worth living and is the best thing since having a threesome with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Elizabeth Hurley. It's a shame that very few movies actually reach this point.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Interesting list a lot of them made me laugh but I am curious enough to ask hat moviesyou rate a 10.
Back to top Go down
TheThrill007

TheThrill007

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Funny how those threesomes never seem to happen to Wardog..... must happen for everyone else though....I think we all rated a ten somewhere down the line except Wardog.
Plus I had more than one 10 rating so it seems that not only am I having a threesome with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Elizabeth Hurley but I'm also getting it on with Ali Larter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

On the contrary, so far the movies you guys have ranked 10 out of 10 make a disgrace to JLH and Elizabeth's name. I mean really Thrill, Transformers? I know it was a good movie but....really?

So yea, your threesome is an illusion.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
TheThrill007

TheThrill007

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Sorry but that's your opinion......... dont get testy with me because you aren't getting any action. Now if you excuse me, the girls and I want to watch Transformers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullshitters Rating System   The Bullshitters Rating System Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullshitters Rating System
Page 1 of 1