The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Empty
PostSubject: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Rejoice! As of today, August 10, 2009. Lucasarts has brought the first gem of it's classic trilogy to the virtual console. A real Super Nintendo classic.

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Starwars_superstarwars_1

I'm not sure about the rest of you but both TheThrill and myself are overjoyed. These games aren't easy either, so I might be occupied for the next few weeks.

May the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm

oh shit. ive always wanted to play the Super Starwars series
awesome
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm

I remember playing it so many years ago but it frustrated the shit out of me fore I was just a young boy couldnt have been older than 8. I do look forward to downloading it though
Back to top Go down
Naruzen

Naruzen

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 am

I don't remember the game too much, but I do remember playing it, and I know for sure it's worth the Wii Points.
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

Wow, just thought I'd announce that not only has Super Empire Strikes Back been brought to the VC...

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Starwars_superempirestrikesback_1

But as of today, Super Return of the Jedi arrives as well...

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Super-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-20080910034445840_640w

God bless Lucasarts for allowing this.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Wardog wrote:
Wow, just thought I'd announce that not only has Super Empire Strikes Back been brought to the VC...

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Starwars_superempirestrikesback_1

But as of today, Super Return of the Jedi arrives as well...

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Super-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-20080910034445840_640w

God bless Lucasarts for allowing this.

are these the games that don't follow the movies plot line a all towards the end?

like I remember how in Empire (the game, at least) has you killing Boba Fett in his ship in a dogfight. while Han is on it.

and then Jedi goes on with its own thing, Han managing to survive and Boba being killed. again.
Back to top Go down
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm

All 3 are somewhat baced on the movies. but like given WAY more fighting content (cause its a video game)
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Star Wars for Virtual Console   Super Star Wars for Virtual Console Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Star Wars for Virtual Console
Page 1 of 1