The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regret89

Regret89

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

This game has officially made me a Batman fan... It just totally blew me away, I can't believe how much fun I had with it.. To me it actually succeeds in making you feel like you are Batman and so many games fail to pull you in like that these days IMO... Mark Hamill as the Joker was freaking brilliant.. Best voice acting I've heard in years... I personally can't think of anything bad to say about it

Have any of you played it yet and if you have what did you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Regret89
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:05 pm

i REALLY want to play this game. I herd it was quite Badass
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm

the only gripe I had with it was the boss fights. it went from "sweet bad ass boss I get to whoop Harleys ass!" oh noes. *send in wave after wave of thugs* and every boss is like that except Killer Croc.

another thing is that they could have totally crammed in more Batman villains had they not decided to thug rush you.

besids that, great story, fun combat, and good exploration. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Video Game Goodness :: Official Video Game Chat-
Jump to: