The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Good Tunes Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

Other Good Tunes Topic Empty
PostSubject: Other Good Tunes Topic   Other Good Tunes Topic EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Well if you know one thing about my channel it's the fact that it was one of the first Youtube channels to rank video game music and got me loads of subscribers. This topic is for the other good video game tunes out there that didn't make the final cut. So, if you have any suggestions on what tune you think should appear on the OGT list, post it here. I'm trying to see if sooner or later I can compose this list of a variety of 1,000 video game tunes making it one hellofa playlist.

So that's my goal, post all suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Other Good Tunes Topic   Other Good Tunes Topic EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:07 am

I've PMed you a few before.

one being Father and Son from Metal Gear Solid 4, and another being Dr Wily's Fortress stage 1.

if I were to ask for another... possibly the Super Metroid Item Room Fanfare. it has an alien, strange sound going for it.
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Other Good Tunes Topic   Other Good Tunes Topic EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Corneria in StarFox 64, undeniably one of the most epic themes ever. It may not make your list but personally its a top 10favorite tune for me
Back to top Go down
CamOtaku

CamOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Other Good Tunes Topic   Other Good Tunes Topic EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Battle of The Holy from the CastleVania Adventure.

Not the best game but the tune is filled with Epicness and has amazing Arrangements!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sasuke1534
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Good Tunes Topic   Other Good Tunes Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Good Tunes Topic
Page 1 of 1