The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CamOtaku

CamOtaku

Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man! Empty
PostSubject: Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man!   Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey everyone WASSUP!

My name is Cam but please just call me: Denta, L, Ryuzaki, or CamOtaku.

ANYWAY lets get down to business!

Im making a little series called "The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man!"

Its going to be a SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Machinima (Video Series). Now my good friend Wardog has been nice enough to help me with the Background Music for the series.

Now im going to give a quick "Summary" of what the series is about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a land where everything has happend, Dragon Turtles walk the earth, zombies are around, and....little...pink orbs have faces and feet.......*Shouts at director* WHATS MY MORAL FOR BEING BACK GROUND ANNOUNCER!?!?!

Director: THERE IS NO MORAL NOW DO YOUR FREAKING JOB!

BG Announcer: FINE.....god..... . The world has only 1 hope for help and existence....his name is.... Big Head, Little Body...... WHATS MY LINE!?!?!

Director: MAN! YOUR LINE IS MAN!! YOUR F**KING IDIOT!!

*O Fortuna by Carl Off cues* From the studio's of Otaku Productions.....Cameron "Otaku" Cook brings you.....THE ADVENTURES OF BIG HEAD, LITTLE BODY MAN!!!

(ok so thats not a summary but what the intro to episode 1 will be XD)

Anyway is about BH,LB Man and his adventures through various....um how should i put this....."drastic situations."
First episode is just an Introductary...and his first situation starts...which are DUN DUN DUN!!! ZOMBIES!!! (in raccoon city XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ya stay tuned on these forums and ill update a lot more so CYA FOR NOW BYE BYE!!!

Otaku Productions...........
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sasuke1534
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man!   Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Sounds awesome. I can't wait until you show some actual footage. Points for using O Fortuna, epic song!
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com

Hello - The Adventures of Big Head, Little Body Man!
Page 1 of 1