The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouga

Kouga

Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Apparently, Wardog had the brilliant Idea of pitting me and MoebiusOne together in the same commentary...

We don't have a choice We have both agreed, and will be pit against each other as expected for you gore loving the faithful viewers. But this begs the question; What Video game will we comment on?

This commentary is far in the future. And there is no set date as for when it happens. BUT the first step to it, is figuring out a controversial game for many lulz during commentary. Feel free to post suggestions. All suggestions will be looked at, no promises as to whether or not we pick your game, even if we mention we like it, want to, etc.

Thanks. --- Kouga
Back to top Go down
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm

you know what. instead of a controversial game. play one that make you make choices in game play Like Final Fantasy 5's Class system or Shin Megami Tensei's nonlinear allegiance system or fire emblem's "ill use you and you and i dont mind if you die" thing just cause I dont too many controversial games
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm

"Abortion: The Game" Oh, the controversy.

And I Like those ideas. You're right. Maybe we should play OGREBATTLES 64 *hint hint*

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Kouga wrote:
"Abortion: The Game" Oh, the controversy.

And I Like those ideas. You're right. Maybe we should play OGREBATTLES 64 *hint hint*

Any other suggestions?

Secret of Mana.
its a 1-3 Player RPG. then you'll HAVE to work together
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 pm

I think bully is a great choice if you are looking for controvercy

*EDIT*
RESIDENT EVIL 5!!! YOU KILL BLACK PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Resident Evil 5, for killing Africans, in Africa...

lol. no.

um. Madworld, for all its bloody and m essy values. there's GTA4, and of Course, GTA3. I would also say Mortal Kombat, seeing as all those are "controversial."

What about.... Pokemon? EVOLUTION IS WRONG THIS GAME IS THE DEVIL FOR PROMOTING EVOLUTION *FUNDAMENTALISTRAGE*

yeah. do that one. lol.
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

newtype2099 wrote:

lol. no.

I dont get what you're trying to say. You're saying killing black people isn't controvrsial and that the game didn't almost get cancelled becase of all the racial shit in it? And you wanna suggest pokemon? lol Noob
Back to top Go down
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

HellsPride wrote:
newtype2099 wrote:

lol. no.

I dont get what you're trying to say. You're saying killing black people isn't controvrsial and that the game didn't almost get cancelled becase of all the racial shit in it? And you wanna suggest pokemon? lol Noob

look up people burning cartridges of Pokemon in Kansas, Arkansas, and various other U.S. States for "preaching of Evolution."

also, pretty much everywhere in the Middle East Pokemon has been blacklisted by the extremes of the law for the EXACT SAME PURPOSES.

get your act together.

also, I dont see how "killing Africans in Africa is wrong." seeing as Kijuju seemed to be in North Africa, and there are virtually NO whites in that region. it would be unrealistic. also, there were no black zombies in any of the other games, and virtually no black people. which is more racist?

wait, heres a SMALL list of Pokemon controversy.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_controversy#Imagery.2C_religion.2C_etc.
http://logosresourcepages.org/Occult/pokemon-.htm
http://www.cephasministry.com/save_our_children_pokemon_booklet.html
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1099/pokemon.html
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

newtype2099 wrote:
HellsPride wrote:
newtype2099 wrote:

lol. no.

look up people burning cartridges of Pokemon in Kansas, Arkansas, and various other U.S. States for "preaching of Evolution."

also, pretty much everywhere in the Middle East Pokemon has been blacklisted by the extremes of the law for the EXACT SAME PURPOSES.

get your act together.

also, I dont see how "killing Africans in Africa is wrong." seeing as Kijuju seemed to be in North Africa, and there are virtually NO whites in that region. it would be unrealistic. also, there were no black zombies in any of the other games, and virtually no black people. which is more racist?

wait, heres a SMALL list of Pokemon controversy.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_controversy#Imagery.2C_religion.2C_etc.
http://logosresourcepages.org/Occult/pokemon-.htm
http://www.cephasministry.com/save_our_children_pokemon_booklet.html
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1099/pokemon.html

On the contrary there are black zombies in the other games, refer to Code Veronica and killing black people in Africa isnt racism but a WHITE person killing black people is I hate to tell you. And you want me to look up information about states with the lowest educational factor talking about preaching evolution. They are made up animals in a video game. And since I've never heard a word of that EVER it hardly seems plausible.

I'm trying to defend my point and you're making me seem retarded. I have every right to my opinion
Back to top Go down
Wardog
Admin
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm

I am keeping close watch on this topic. Let's try to keep this debate to a minimum and focus more on which game Mobius and Kouga should do and why.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostworld.forumotion.com
newtype2099

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 pm

[quote="HellsPride"][quote="newtype2099"][quote="HellsPride"]
newtype2099 wrote:

I'm trying to defend my point and you're making me seem retarded. I have every right to my opinion

by no means, I wasnt trying to make you sound retarded. wait. Sheva isn't black? it wasnt just Chris shooting... and I recollect no black zombies in Code Veronica. I do remember corpses of hispanics, though.

back on track. other Controversial games... Manhunt. Manhunt 2. there... really aren't a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?   Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me and Moebius find a game that is highly controversial?
Page 1 of 1