The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost World

The Lost World of Gaming. Enter if you dare!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Video Game Base off an anime

Go down 
+2
HellsPride
Naruzen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruzen

Naruzen

Favorite Video Game Base off an anime Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

What is your favorite video game based off a popular anime?

Make sure it is on topic, such as saying which anime you want turned INTO a video game.

Right now, it'd have to be Dragon Ball Z Budokia Tenkaichi 3 for me.

Happy posting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HellsPride

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Tenkaichi 3 is a God amongst fighting games however I'm really fond of the first .hack game myself. If I had to be forced to pick one it would probably be DBZ as well though

If I could turn any anime into a game that would be Saiyuki! That would be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
The Virtuous Seraph

The Virtuous Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Well they already have some Eureka Seven games, a Cowboy Bebop game, multiple Naruto, Bleach, and Dragonball games, a Soul Eater game, a Pokemon game(although the anime may have come first, I don't totally remember), a Macross game(Robotech: Battlecry), an IGPX game....

I liked all of those well enough. study
Back to top Go down
CamOtaku

CamOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Cant help but love the "Naruto CoN (Clash of Ninja)" series XD

annnnnd

the DBZ games
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sasuke1534
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 am

For reasons I cannot understand, I love Inuyasha and the cursed mask. Yes, the load screens and actual gameplay were time consuming and tedious, and yes actually traversing the environment was a pain.(with random battles striking at the most awkward times) BUT my god, they had so much voice acting and extra footage. SO MUCH EXTRA FOOTAGE!

But a close runner up is any of the original Ultimate ninja games. Not the best fighting game, but a good enough game that me and my five brothers were able to log over 100 hours into it. It filled the void losing marvel vrs. capcom2 had left.

And once again, EXTRAS!!

( I suppose you could say that I'm a sell out? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Pwnking
Admin
Pwnking

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 am

I gotta say, I loved Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury. any game that is at least a B- and has Tanks, Dinosaurs, Samurais, Ninjas, airships, mummys ,zombies and ghost is a game that I can have fun with.

its a real shame when a lisensed game has much more imagination than most nonlisened games now. let alone a DBZ game.
also I must say DragonBall Advanced Adventure is prolly one of the best Beat um up on the gba if not the best
Back to top Go down
http://animusdiversii.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Base off an anime   Favorite Video Game Base off an anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Game Base off an anime
Page 1 of 1